January 2, 2012

I just thought I’d follow up on my foray into investigating having a rabbit as a pet.

I met Stella today, but I don’t think I’m going to take her.  It sounds as if I would have to change a lot of things about my house (cover electrical and computer cords, remove items she could knock over), and I am not sure what I would do if I had to leave quickly to travel (out of state) to help out my parents, since rabbits apparently don’t travel well — very different from both our dogs, who even figured out that c-a-r meant car, they liked traveling in it so much (we took to spelling it out in a vain effort to delay all the dancing and prancing about that mentioning the word “car” would produce).



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: